New Patients Appointments include:
- Full consultation
- First treatment (time permitting and if appropriate).
Patients need to come into clinic 10 minutes before their appointment to fill in forms.
(This can be booked online by clicking on the practitioner you wish to see)
Report of Findings (ROF) appointment follows the New Patient appointment.
At this appointment:
- Your Chiropractor will discuss their findings from your Consultation, Examination and Treatment.
- They will recommend a course of care best suited to your needs, to help you become healthy, happy and well.
- You will also receive treatment.
Follow up appointments are for current patients only and can be booked online.
These appointments follow a prescribed care plan, as previously discussed during the Report of findings.
A split New patient appointment includes:
- 20 minute video consultation for New Patients to the clinic. (During this appointment you will speak directly with the Chiropractor to discuss medical history and what issues may be present at the time). £40
- 1st Examination and Treatment (At this appointment the Chiropractor will perform a physical examination and if appropriate your first treatment) £45
If both of these appointments are booked at the same time we give you a £10 discount.
To book these appointments please call one of our friendly Clinic Assistants who will be happy to book you in.